There are some cases when we can get personal data from the Users:
- Users provide personal data themselves. Registered or not, any User of onlinecasinos-australia.com can find useful information about online gambling on this resource without necessarily leaving no personal data. The mailing list made by our company is based on the free will of our customers and voluntary action to provide us with their e-mail addresses. They can decide to unsubscribe at any given moment or continue getting e-mails with special offers, promotion bonuses, free spins, etc.
- There is a certain amount of personal data that is collected automatically. Usually, it is some technical information about network functioning including time and date you have used the site, your operating system, the PC you use, and your IP-address. The information about your hand-held device if you access the mobile version of the site.
- Cookies are the files that your PC receives from the site and then send it backward. This is a process that improves the usage of the web site by remembering your preferences. It can automatically activate some features of the site. Navigation through the site becomes more convenient. Users can get customised ways to interfere with a resource.
More About Using the Cookies
Processing the personal data
As we mentioned before, the Web Administrator is in charge of all the works needed to preserve our customer’s personal data. Our company is processing data only in ways that are legally justified and necessary. Usually, there is a very specific reason to do so: if some User is concerned about processing it in a certain way or it could be the obligations the site takes in some kind of contract relations. We can guarantee that the personal data collected is never given to any third party by any means. Our team provides an excellent information security level. In some rare cases, the information could be transferred to a third party if needed due to recent legislation.
These are the steps we take to protect personal data:
- All our employees have signed the confidentiality agreements. There is no need to trust anybody by word if there’s a legal contract providing statement.
- The data used is always encrypted and is unavailable for third party users. We use SSL technology to protect your personal data.
- Only the members of our team that provide services to our customers have access to this kind of information and use it to improve our features and Customer Support.